Friday, April 3, 2015

Horse Art on the Beach

Honestly, I can not visit a place where I don't doodle or make art from whatever is available...mostly the horse image since that was my mainstream subject. I have to say this was so much fun collecting various items found on the Florida beach and placing them together to form an image. It was done hastily but none the less got it out of my system. 











It's like Plein Air painting, being outside with the fresh air, the breeze and the sun...surrounding me and making me so happy.

5 comments:

  1. So nice to see something from you Delia. It's been a long time .... Since the Squidoo Days! I love your Sandy Horse! xo Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy for stopping by and commenting! Good to see you again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good Blog and great content on your blog.Thank you for taking the time to post this.

    ReplyDelete