Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baptism Berlin Germany "Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche"


I'm going to post my paintings a day on this blog site...Although I have done three to four miniature paintings a day, I am not always painting. I am after all a woman, this comes with moods, such as the mood of changing my mind at the drop of a hat! Yes, I will get all my things out to paint, sit down and loose interest...so be it!

I have started to paint a series of "My life as I see it from the start", (that title can change if the mood strikes me)...these paintings are a reflection of my life making me the person that I am today.
The first image is of my Baptism in Berlin Germany at the famed "Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche" (Memorial Church).
I had deleted the progress of this painting, so can only show the finished image above, (acrylic size 4" x 6").


And when the mood strikes me, I will occasionally throw in a painting of my favorite subject, the horse.
This blog will be listed at my squidoo.com lens, where you can see more images/photographs and read related webpages on all the subjects displayed here.